Generally, the failure of mechanical parts of aluminum extrusion machine mainly includes the following:
1 overall fracture
When the parts are subjected to external loads such as tension, pressure, bending, shearing and torsion, fatigue fracture will occur in dangerous sections, such as the fracture of guide post, bolt fracture, and the fracture of gear root.
2 excessive residual deformation
If the stress acting on the part exceeds the yield limit of the material, the residual deformation will occur, such as the bending of the shaft, the deformation of the gland, etc.
3. Surface damage of parts (main cause)
The surface damage of parts is mainly corrosion, wear and contact fatigue, which are the failure forms which gradually occur with the continuous working time, such as the wear of guide rail and the abrasion of copper sleeve.
4 failure caused by failure of normal working conditions
For example, the sliding bearing with liquid friction can work normally only when there is a complete lubricating oil film; if these necessary conditions are destroyed, different types of failure will occur, such as overheating, gluing and wear of the bearing, and the belt drive will take effect.
Common faults and maintenance methods of aluminum profile extrusion oil valve.
Q: what is the reason why the pressure of aluminum extrusion machine is slow?
A: check whether the proportional current of push bar enters is maximum. If not, try to increase it. Check whether the secondary pressure regulation is too small, adjust it properly and try to check whether the working speed of filling valve is fast enough.
Q: the push bar enters the current to be increased a little bit, the double pump proportional solenoid valve opens fully, the pressure is fully opened, and the main cylinder is discharged and the 110mp is turned into work and then slowly and quickly. The thick material is more obvious. The two fast inlet cylinders are disassembled to check whether the Grammy ring is intact and does not leak. The pressure relief valve and the two benefit valves are new. The independent pressure response of the benefit valve is very fast to set 240mp. Can you tell me any other reasons?
A: in this case, the filling valve is not closed fast enough.
Q: aluminum extrusion machine is a heavy equipment for extrusion of aluminum profiles. All extruded aluminum and aluminum alloy bars, with large working load and high wear degree, how to maintain and maintain the equipment at ordinary times?
A: here are the following.
1. Before feeding, the purity of raw materials shall be checked, so that foreign matters can not enter the machine, so as to avoid damaging the machine.
2. Usually, check the lubrication degree of the transmission parts to avoid the wear due to the improper lubrication.
3. The aluminum extrusion machine must reach the specified heating temperature in the molding die and barrel to conduct the material adjustment and extrusion operation, and reduce the working strength of the machine extrusion profile.
4. The rotating speed of screw should be increased from low to high, and the idle time in the cylinder should be less than 2-3 minutes.
5. The screw is in the barrel for empty operation time, and more attention is paid to the working state of the main motor of the extruder.
6. The extruder motor should pay attention to its working state at any time, and avoid being overloaded for a long time, which will shorten its service life.
7. Check the connection of each component, and the fixing bolts shall be operated according to the specification to check whether there is any looseness.
8. Each shift of lubricating parts shall be inspected to see if it has been fully lubricated.
9. The bearing temperature of aluminum profile extruder shall not exceed 50 ℃.
10. The residual materials on the screw shall be cleaned up in time.
11. After the work is finished every day, the residual materials, packaging mould, screw and barrel left after extrusion of aluminum profile extruder shall be cleaned in time.
In order to avoid failure of aluminum extrusion machine, maintenance and maintenance of the machine is especially important.